Monday, November 17, 2008

"I'm a loser baby..."

I think I have become resigned to failure. This morning my counselor made the observation that I am an enabler...the elephant in the room has been called out! Of course as luck would have it...illness strikes again;the professional patient was ill. The dialysis unit would not release him unless I took custody of him which meant missing class again. The CIS nazi will not accept late work or make up labs. Guess who is going to fail Computer Science..show of hands. Yep that would be me. I think I punched the steering wheel at least 20 times, and then numbness everywhere. This is supposedly the depression talking,but truthfully I think the jig is finally up and I really am a fucking loser. No unrealized potential, no chance, no prospects just the cold reality of mediocrity. I get points for showing up though because as the cliche goes "half of life is showing up". Thank G-d the oven isn't gas.

No comments: