Tuesday, August 12, 2008

"A heart that's full up like a landfill, a job that slowly kills you,bruises that won't heal."

The dream of being a librarian is over.I am now a Liberal Arts major...go ahead laugh, my apathy keeps me from really giving a shit. I'm more melancholy over the impending demise of one of my favorite blogs, no not Perez Hilton...the Unbomber is in prison so that ass hat is safe..for now, but rather the uplifting, life affirming missives of Stuff Black People Hate

Apparently he may be going the way of "Internet" sensation Christan Ladner, author of Stuff White People Like, and getting a book deal...I want a book deal. The problem is of course I'd have to start writing about the surreal absurdity that is my life, names would NOT be changed to protect identity...and I would in all likelihood get sued. The joke would be on the litigants....I am a broke ass negro.
Ahh fudgeknockers my laptop battery is about to give its swan song....Grr

More joy to come......

***UPDATE***
No book deal, the book will be self published.I would have bought it regardless, SBPH is hilliarous.

No comments: