Monday, January 29, 2007

Monday night I feel so low Count the hours they go so slow

If anyone guesses where that lyric comes from I'll give you a medal. Considering that only Elizabeth and Heather read this blog it will be a fight to the death. I am almost embarrassed I chose this song. It's a bit difficult to be witty with someone snoring beside you, unless you want to go on a rant about snoring. My legs are sore from the dance class Sunday which makes me feel old...as well as out of shape. It's back to the gym for this chick. It seems the only thing I have any control over is the conditioning of my physical self. It is some subconscious response to the air of sickness permeating every pore of my soul. Should I become one of those over zealous gym rats? Will it make me feel any relief from the realities of my life....perhaps not but my ass will look good in tight pants, which is what life is really all about. JLo seems ecstatic...her ass in tight pants...good, I rest my case.

No comments: