Friday, January 26, 2007

...Some girls are bigger than others....

I have discovered a new obsession.....finding my celebrity doppelganger. I have been spending an inordinate amount of time at MyHeritage.com using their face recognition program to find which celebrity I resemble. I have to admit that I have never really been told I look like anyone famous.....yes that disappoints me. Of course growing up in white suburbia I was always told I looked like whatever "brown" person was famous at the time. I dreaded the season premiere of "The Cosby Show" because I knew that the next day some jackass was going to say I looked like Theo's girlfriend or whatever girl caught their eye. Usually I got told I looked like Lisa Bonet or Neneh Cherry. I don't...not that they are not beautiful....but contrary to popular belief " we all don't look alike". So here's some of my results....enjoy.

Update: January 28, 11:20 PM

I somehow deleted the photos...oh well my celebrity was getting to all be a bit much.

No comments: